♠ Black Jack ♣
Read the rules
- The goal of blackjack is to beat the dealer's hand without going over 21.
- The values of the cards correspond to their numerical value from 2-10. Kings, Jacks, Queens are worth 10. Aces are worth 11.
- Each player starts with two cards, one of the dealer's cards is hidden until the end.
- To 'Hit' is to ask for another card. To 'Stand' is to hold your total and end your turn.
- If you go over 21 you bust, and the dealer wins regardless of the dealer's hand.
- If you are dealt 21 from the start (Ace & 10), you got a blackjack.
Your bet: 0$